Use this healthy recipe to make a batch of gluten and grain-free mini muffins and stock your fridge with the perfect on-the-go snack, or quick breakfast that won't destroy that amazing workout you did!
What you need:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
2. In a medium bowl combine the almond flour, flax meal, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In another medium bowl combine the eggs, banana, coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut milk, almond butter and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ones and mix well.
4. Slowly add the melted coconut oil, mix until all the lumps disappear. Add the raisins and pecans and mix well.
5. Divide the batter for 24 mini muffins. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden and fully set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
One mini muffin equals: 88 calories, 6g fat, 65mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 3g protein
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try. Remember, in your kitchen you can create anything you want. Use this recipe as a template and if you want, add flavors you like or subtract things you dislike. If you like a recipe, play around with the ingredients and amounts and make it yours! Also remember, I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things fitness and help you achieve your best body yet.
Dedicated To Making Healthy Your Habit,
Need more motivation? Want to find out how to eat healthier, move a little more, feel better and probably lose some fat too? Join our online fitness community. Get your questions answered and let's start making your health goals easier...and fun again!
Fitness Boot Camps
Marina del Rey Boot Camp I Venice Boot Camp I Santa Monica Boot Camp I West LA Boot Camp I Mar Vista Boot Camp I Playa del Rey Boot Camp I Playa Vista Boot Camp I Culver City Boot Camp I San Francisco Boot Camp
Marina del Rey Trainer I Venice Trainer I Santa Monica Trainer I West LA Trainer I Mar Vista Trainer I Playa del Rey Trainer I Playa Vista Trainer I Culver City Trainer I San Francisco Trainer
Fitness Training Programs
Marina del Rey Training I Venice Training I Santa Monica Training I West LA Training I Mar Vista Training I Playa del Rey Training I Playa Vista Training I Culver City Training I San Francisco Training