"Spaghetti" Chicken Skillet
Here’s a skillet dinner recipe that combines spaghetti squash and marinara with tender chicken breast. It feels like you’re enjoying a traditional spaghetti dinner, but you’re really eating veggies and protein. It’s comforting and craveable without any guilt. Enjoy
What you need:
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut the spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise, and scrape out and discard the seeds. Spray the cut side with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the cut side down on the foil lined baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until tender. Once cooled, scoop the tender noodles out of the skins and set aside in a bowl.
3. Meanwhile, place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, garlic and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes, until the onion is tender.
4. Add the chopped zucchini and Italian seasoning and continue to cook for another 3 minutes, until the zucchini is tender.
5. Add the marinara sauce, roasted chicken and tender spaghetti squash. Mix well and cook until for 4 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and garnish with basil. Serve and enjoy!
One serving equals 371 calories, 12g fat, 34g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 27g protein.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try. Remember, in your kitchen you can create anything you want. Use this recipe as a template and if you want, add flavors you like or subtract things you dislike. If you like a recipe, play around with the ingredients and amounts and make it yours! Also remember, I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things fitness and help you achieve your best body yet.
Dedicated To Making Healthy Your Habit,
Need more motivation? Want to find out how to eat healthier, move a little more, feel better and probably lose some fat too? Join our online fitness community. Get your questions answered and let's start making your health goals easier...and fun again!
Leave a Reply.
Fitness Boot Camps
Marina del Rey Boot Camp I Venice Boot Camp I Santa Monica Boot Camp I West LA Boot Camp I Mar Vista Boot Camp I Playa del Rey Boot Camp I Playa Vista Boot Camp I Culver City Boot Camp I San Francisco Boot Camp
Marina del Rey Trainer I Venice Trainer I Santa Monica Trainer I West LA Trainer I Mar Vista Trainer I Playa del Rey Trainer I Playa Vista Trainer I Culver City Trainer I San Francisco Trainer
Fitness Training Programs
Marina del Rey Training I Venice Training I Santa Monica Training I West LA Training I Mar Vista Training I Playa del Rey Training I Playa Vista Training I Culver City Training I San Francisco Training